Proposed spend of the RSA Academy Pupil Premium 2015/16.
The RSA Academy is committed to providing effective resources and ensuring vital support is in place for our disadvantaged students to improve their academic outcomes.
The five key objectives:
- Transition: improve transition and attainment outcomes for PP* students to ensure attainment is in line with or exceeding expected levels of progress
- Literacy: intensive intervention to improve the reading age of all students who fall below national expectations for reading and functional literacy.
- Engagement: improve curriculum engagement and academic achievement for PP students across the Academy.
- Attendance: implement strategies to promote good attendance of PP students and reduce the attendance gap between PP and Non PP students.
- Behaviour: implement strategies addressing the exclusion gap between PP and non-PP students.
Below you will find our Pupil Premium Policy and our Latest Pupil Premium Spending Review documents.