Our mission is to develop well-rounded individuals who are successful in all aspects of their lives; citizens who can make a difference on a local and global scale and young people who have high aspirations for themselves and their community. Our students will be equipped with the knowledge, skills and competences to allow them to thrive in an ever-changing world.
The RSA Academy is an amazing place that is “Transforming Learning and Transforming Lives”. Below are just some of our recent success stories.
In the News
Young Citizen of the yearOctober 20, 2017
STEMOctober 9, 2017
Intermediate Maths ChallengeMay 19, 2017
West Midlands Athletics ChampionshipsMay 19, 2017
Latest Exam Results
RSA Academy in local press: local newspapers cover students’ IB success!August 21, 2014
RSA Academy’s Best Ever GCSE Results!August 21, 2014
RSA Academy students celebrate outstanding International Baccalaureate results!August 5, 2014
KS4 GCSE Results 2015:
- 46% of students gained 5 A*-C grade at GCSE, including English and maths.
- 50% of students gained A*-C grades in both English and maths.
- 12% of students achieved the English Baccalaureate (EBacc).
- 64% of students made the expected progress in English and 58% of students made the expected progress in maths.
KS5 Results 2015:
- 78% of IBDP students passed the full diploma, in line with global pass rates.
- 95% of IBCP students passed the career-based programme.
The International Baccalaureate is an internationally acclaimed examination and the Diploma is equivalent to 5 A Levels – a gold standard qualification welcomed by the world’s leading universities.