Transforming learning, transforming lives
To achieve this mission, the RSA Academy is actively engaged in collaborations which:
- share good educational practice internationally
- bring innovative learning strategies into our learning spaces
- test our students in the wider world
- give our students access to the latest learning technologies and software
- expose our students and staff to high quality, industry standard training
- support employability and community cohesion in our local area
Nationally, the Academy has developed strategic partnerships with leading educational companies, software suppliers and Universities.
As an Academy sponsored by the Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce (RSA) we have access to an international network of thousands of Fellows willing and able to support our educational mission. We are also developing partnership working with schools within and beyond the European Community.
If you wish to work with us in our mission, in the first instance please contact:
Community Development Co-ordinator | Student Leadership Co-ordinator